It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
1) Firearm, Ammunition, and Optic sales are final.
2) In the event you receive the wrong item or a defective item we will work with you to replace the item with the correct or functional item in a timely manner. Please contact us for an RMA number and to initiate the process within 10 days of receipt of the item. All original packaging and contents will need to be returned, shipping is at buyers cost, insured, and packaged to prevent damage. If you feel that you have received the wrong product, please contact customer service at 207-333-7823 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hours of receiving the product. Do not open the item's packaging. If possible when e-mailing, please include a photo of the item you received. If the item is a firearm and it has been picked up from a dealer, the sale is final. Please inspect firearms prior to completing a Form 4473.
3) Unopened or Unused product that is not a firearm, ammunition, or optic can be returned for refund with a 15% restocking fee. Please contact us for an RMA number to initiate the return within 14 days of receipt. Items will need to be returned shipping prepaid, insured, and packaged to prevent damage.
Additionaly items below are also subject to "All Sales Are Final";
Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
Illumination devices, electronic sights and optics.
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx. Our goal is to pass as much savings on to our customers. We endeavor to find the most appropriate and expedient shipping manner to get your items to you in the fastest way possible. Some items like ammunition and firearms are restricted by carriers and are limited in how they can be shipped. We will choose the best option for your order based on customer service, value, and within any limitations.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money. We use information from our distributors to produce our database. This database currently has in excess of 50,000 items. We cannot catch all of the mistakes coming from 10+ distributors. Please make sure to read the descriptions on items as they are the most accurate way to verify you are getting what you want.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations. Orders containing ammunition that are going to California must be shipped to an FFL. All sales of ammunition are final.
SHIPPING & PURCHASING RESTRICTIONS:
1. AMMUNITION: California - Ammo only to an FFL dealers or Ammo Vendor License holders. No tracer or incendiary ammo. Massachusetts, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York State - ammo only to dealer FFLs. Los Angeles CA, Chicago & Cook County IL - ammo only to dealer FFLs. New York State - ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Keeper of Ammo permit holders. Wash. DC - no ammo deliveries. Illinois - FOID card must be on file for ammo deliveries. Connecticut - ammo only to dealer FFLs or State Permit holders.
2. MAGAZINES (including Clips and Feeding Devices): California, Cook County IL, Maryland, and Wash. DC - no mags over 10rd capacity. (Some warehouses that our products ship from will not ship to California at all due to interpretations of legal rulings, and or Prop 65. Chicago - no mags over 15rd capacity. Connecticut - no mags at all except to permit holders, limit 10rds with a permit. Massachusetts - no mags over 10rd capacity, unless a Class A High Cap permit or 01 FFL is on file. Hawaii - no handgun mags over 10rd capacity Colorado - no mags over 15rd capacity. No shotguns mags or shotguns with mag tubes over 8rd capacity. New Jersey - no mags over 15rd capacity. New York - no mags over 10rds. Vermont - no long gun mags over 10rds, no handgun mags over 15rds, except in C&R firearms.
Note: Firearms shipping to states with a magazine ban will ship with no magazine(s).
3. FIREARMS RESTRICTIONS: California - Handguns must be approved by CA DOJ (except C&Rs). No assault rifles. C&R handguns sent only to 01 FFLs. C&R holders must also send a COE to receive rifles. (Some warehouses that our products ship from will not ship to California at all due to Prop 65, this will be noted on the product page.) Connecticut - No assault rifles or semi auto shotguns with detachable mag. Massachusetts - Handguns made after 1997 must be approved by MA DOJ. C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. Maryland - Handguns made after 1984 must be approved by MD DOJ. No assault rifles. No assault pistols. No folding pistol grip shotguns. New York - C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only. No assault rifles. No assault pistols, or pistol version of rifles. In NYC airguns to 01 FFLs only. New Jersey - C&R handguns are sent to 01 FFL dealers only, No assault rifles. Airguns to 01 FFLs only. Illinois - FOID card for the customer, dealer, or C&R holder must be on file. Wash DC - no firearms.
NOTE: "Melting Point" laws in Hawaii, Minnesota, Massachusetts, and Illinois may prohibit some guns, it is your responsibility to check local laws before ordering to make sure you can receive your firearm.
4. BODY ARMOR RESTRICTIONS: Connecticut - No body armor plates, either soft or hard. All other states - Body armor ok to adults without criminal history.
Firearm Transfers (For items purchased from outside sources such as Buds, GunBroker, etc.
Long Guns - 15.00 / Each additional item 7.50 / Military & Law Enforcement - 5.00 per item
Pistols - 15.00 / Each additional item 7.50 / Military & Law Enforcement - 5.00 per item
NFA Items i.e. Suppressors, SBRs, SBS, etc. - 65.00 / Each additional item 40.00 / Military & Law Enforcement - 35.00 Per Item
Forgot Your Password?
It's frustrating, we know! But, you can have us reset your password for you if you want. If you continue, your new password will be sent to the email address you entered here.
Enter Kiosk Mode
You are about to enter kiosk mode. This will log you out.
What is a MAP policy? In its simplest form, Minimum Advertised Pricing (or MAP, as it is more commonly referred) is the lowest price a retailer can advertise the product for sale. Not the lowest price they can sell it in their store, but the lowest they can show online or in an advertisement. This policy is determined by the manufacturer (MFG) and must be followed by the retailer or they may lose the ability to sell the MFG's products. To remain compliant with this policy, you need to be logged in to see this item's price or add it to your cart.